Reviewed: Cricut Cards Magazine
- The magazine has 127 pages and is packed with really nice card designs that can be made using your Cricut Machine. It is very colorful and has step by step instructions as well as tips on each page.
- Although I have 15 cartridges, it is very rare that one is demonstrated.
- The magazine is expensive at $17.95.
I give the magazine a “yellow” light. It has some nice features and some great ideas, however, I find it not that helpful unless I want it to inspire me to buy more cartridges!
Reviewed: Stampers’ Sampler Take Ten Magazine
- The magazine is 144 pages and is packed with inspiration for creating cards in 10 minutes or less.
- Each issue includes free artist’s paper.
- Each issue contains many pages of design challenge results. This section helps to inspire creativity with the same layout used in many different ways.
- More card designs than advertisements.
- Each issue includes take ten sentiments and product reviews.
- Each issue is priced at $14.99, however, the magazine comes out quarterly (not monthly) which takes the sting out of the price.
Stampers’ Sampler Take Ten Magazine gets a “green” light. With nearly 300 stamped ideas in each issue, it’s very hard not to be inspired.