Reviewed: Fiskars Continuous Stamp Wheel
- The Continuous Stamp Wheel was designed for just that: a continuous pattern to decorate bags, cards, scrapbooking pages, wrapping paper etc. without re-inking your stamp.
- It is easy to insert the ink cartridge and clear stamp sheet.
- A variety of colors of ink cartridges are available.
- A variety of clear stamp sheets are available.
- The ink cartridge does not ink the stamp sheet evenly or continuously no matter how many times you roll the stamp sheet on scrap paper.
- The wheel itself is awkward to hold.
- The wheel is $12.99.
The Fiskars Continuous Stamp Wheel gets a “red” light. Because of its inconsistency and its awkward handling, I find that I never choose to use it.
Reviewed: Martha Stewart Stamp Around The Page
- The “stamp around the page” set works like the Martha Stewart “punch around the page” punches.
- The the step-by-step instructions are very clear.
- You need only one stamp base as the templates are interchangeable.
- The starter set contains 6 stamps (three designs) which include corner and border of each design.
- You may purchase different design stamps separate from the stamp base.
- The stamp block (included in the starter set) may be used repeatedly as the stamps are clear cling.
- The paper must always be cut into 2-inch increments, i.e., 6″ x 6″, 8″ x 8″, 4″ x 6″, 6″ x 8″ etc. I find this to be a little bit limiting.
The Martha Stewart “Stamp Around the Page” set gets a “green” light. The ease of use, various stamp patterns and the consistency of the product makes it fun, quick and easy to use.