Reviewed: Tombow Stamp Runner
- The stamping application applies an adhesive square precisely where you want it, eliminating the need for photo splits, tabs or dots.
- By changing the position of the applicator, you can easily change from stamping application to tape runner.
- Permanent Adhesive is photo-safe, acid-free and wrinkle-free.
- The applicator has a protective cap that keeps the tape from sticking to everything in your drawer.
- The runner is refillable with 40 feet of adhesive.
Drawbacks: I find no drawbacks with the Tombow Stamp Runner.
I give the Tombow Stamp Runner a “green” light. It is very easy to use, refillable, and feels good in my hand (not too big, small, or bulky. Refilling the applicator is a snap!
Reviewed: ArtBin Magnetic Die Storage Case and Magnetic Sheets
- This storage case and magnetic sheets come highly recommended for those who use many different kinds of thin metal dies.
- The case itself is translucent and holds 21 magnetic sheets when full. It has a handle and hinged lid with sliding locks. The purchase of the case gets you started with 3 magnetic sheets.
- The case is thin enough to fit inside a rolling storage cart or desk drawer.
- The magnetic sheets are thin and can hold any thin metal die. They are sold in packages of 3 and are cost effective.
Drawbacks: There are no drawbacks to the case or magnetic sheets.
I give the ArtBin Storage Case and Magnetic Sheets a “green” light. This item has been a huge space saver for me. It keeps all of my dies in one easy spot, organized and ready to go! The magnet is strong, I have never had any dies slip off a sheet. They are reasonably priced and worth every penny. They are now available in larger craft stores as well as online.