The following is a list of tools I consistently use to complete projects:
- Silhouette Cameo (electronic cutting tool that plugs into your computer) by Silhouette www.silhouetteamerica.com
Cricut Imagine (prints and and cuts together) by Provo Craft www.cricut.com
- Sizzix Original Die Cut Machine and Dies by Provo Craft and Ellison www.sizzix.com
- Grand Calibur Machine and Dies (die cuts, embosses and stencils) by Spellbinders www.spellbinderspaperarts.com
- Texture Boutique Embossing Machine by Sizzix www.sizzix.com
- Sketch Alcohol Markers by Copic www.copicmarker.com
- Sew Easy by We R Memories www.weronthenet.com
- i-Rock Gem Setter and Gems by Imaginisce www.imaginisce.com
- Wax Sealing Gun, Wax and Seals www.letterseals.com
- ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) by Scotch – Can now be purchased at your local craft store or online. Two kinds of refills are also available.
- Premium Portable Paper Trimmer by Fiskars – Can be purchased at your local craft store or online.
- Quilling Tools, Paper Strips, Kits, and Books www.quillingsuperstore.com
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads by Ranger – Can be purchased at your local crafts store or online.
I use many different kinds of hand punches, rubber stamps, digital images, embossing folders, inks, papers and embellishments.
Please refer to individual project pages for specific products used.